Services for Adults and Dislocated Workers

Services for adults and dislocated workers in Kankakee and Livingston Counties are provided by Kankakee Community College.  In Grundy County, services for adults and dislocated workers are provided by Joliet Junior College.  Services include the following:

  • Career Planning and Case Management
  • Comprehensive Assessments
  • Dislocated Worker Assistance
  • Employment Statistics Information
  • Group/Individual Counseling
  • Information on Support Services
  • Internships
  • Job Search and Placement Assistance
  • Training Provider Cost/Performance Information
  • Training Services
  • Unemployment Claims Filing Information
  • Work Experience

For more information on any of our free services or to see if you might qualify for our more advanced services, please contact the Workforce Services office in your county.

Kankakee Workforce Services
450 N. Kinzie Ave.
Bradley, IL 60915

Grundy Workforce Services
725 School St., Door 27
Morris, IL 60450


Livingston Workforce Services
211 E. Madison St.
Pontiac, IL 61764